Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Taking a Risk with Padlet

One of my best moments in my careers so far has been the inclusion of devices and technology into my classroom. I was chosen to pilot BYOD in my classroom. At the time, I was teaching a second grade class. It was a struggle for me at first to design and implement the activities. After A few weeks of talking procedures and policies with my kids and doing some simple projects. My first big risk lesson was a read aloud activity where the students would respond to different comprehension questions based on their group. The goal was to have the separate groups collaborate to complete the whole picture of the text. It went really well, and the kids loved it. They were engaged and learned. Can’t ask for much more then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment